Jennfier Garner and Peter Berg for Uni Pic
Seems “Elektra” didn’t kill Jennifer Garner’s film career after all – or, for that matter, leave her stationary in rom-com terra firma, either! – with the long-limbed “Alias” heroine in talks to join multi-skilled Jamie Foxx for Universal’s “The Kingdom”.
The thriller would reunite Garner with Peter Berg – who’s directing the movie – who co-starred with her in an episode of “Alias”, early on. He played double-crossing Noah Hicks on the show in it’s first season.
Chris Cooper also co-stars in the film that revolves around an FBI team on assignment in a Middle Eastern country investigating a terrorist bombing in one of the compounds housing Western workers.
Garner’s next film is the romantic comedy “Catch and Release”, with Timothy Oyphant and Kevin Smith.
- Another Suicide Squad pic : Will Smith as Deadshot! - May 4, 2015
- Han and Chewie on the cover of Vanity Fair! - May 4, 2015
- Avengers star to headline Braveheart sequel? - May 3, 2015
- Spider-Man role down to two… - May 3, 2015
- Grey Hulk was supposed to be in Avengers : Age of Ultron - May 3, 2015
- Shadowhunters casts Simon & Isabelle - May 2, 2015
- Why was Josh Trank fired from Star Wars? - May 2, 2015
- Ninja Turtles 2 nabs an Oscar nominee! - May 1, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fifty Shades Darker - May 1, 2015
- Photos : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman - May 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.