Straight into DTV sequel territory
Part-time rocker, sometime actor and full-time straight-up motivational speaker, Henry Rollins, will co-star in the forthcoming “Wrong Turn 2”. (Gotta say, I think Eliza Dushku fills out a soaked-Singlet better), according to Movieweb.com
The film, a prequel to the first film (from Stan Winston), will apparently centre on the parents of the vicious in-breds that featured in the original.
Rollins, who is no stranger to horror films having acted in such films as “Feast” and um, “Johnny Mnemonic” (sorry Keanu), says “…we’re gonna have a good time up in Vancouver, all of June escaping blood thirsty zombies. Which is what you need”.
Joe Lynch directs, Turi Meyer and Al Septien wrote the screenplay. Meyer actually directed a few good “Buffy” and “Angel” episodes back in the day (sort of an Eliza Dushku link, I guess….not that she’s in the sequel), and with Septien, wrote a couple of B-horrors like “Leprechaun 2” and “Candyman : Day of the Dead”.
It won’t be a surprise to anyone, but this will be direct-to-video fodder.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.