In a new video-game…..and movie?
Warner Bros. have been planning to bring “Dirty Harry” back, for a while, and have now pushed the ‘go’ button on the plan.
Clint Eastwood has been roped into doing a new “Dirty Harry” video game. He’ll be providing his own voice and likeness to the virtual version of Harry Callahan, the iconic character he portrayed in five movies. He will be joined in the game by Gene Hackman and Laurence Fishburne, playing Police Supervisor Al Bressler and Reverend Carlton Clay, respectively.
I had lunch with screenwriter Sam Park, not too long ago at Warner Bros, where he told me about some possible movements on a new “Dirty Harry” movie. Park (“The Half-Way House”) has written a new film in the series, one that would see Eastwood reprising his iconic role as Callahan. In it, Callahan would be called back into duty when a killer – seemingly copying everything the killer in the first film did – goes bananas on the city. Actually ventured into Malpaso, afterwards.
Wonder whether that will now get up, as well?
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
- Jane Levy to star in Bushwick - March 5, 2015
- The first clip from The Gunman - March 5, 2015
- Goldblum, Hemsworth join Independence Day 2 - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.