Details on the telemovies, that will never happen
Sounds like Amy Acker has delivered the final nail in the coffin for those rumoured “Buffy” spin-off movies.
No way FOX is going to win fans after this.
“I think its safe to say that’s not happening anymore,” Acker told fans at the Starfury event, says SyFyPortal, “’cause if they were, they’d be getting done right now. There was supposed to be three of them –- one for Spike, a Faith one and also one for Willow. I think it’s safe to say that now because its not going to happen.”
Acker said that FOX and creator Joss Whedon didn’t see eye to eye on the telemovies. “Fox couldn’t get it together the way Joss wanted to do them.”
J.August Richards, who played Gunn on “Angel”, would have been in one of the telemovies – but his character would’ve been a villain. Yep, seems Angel’s law-abiding pal would’ve been turned.
“I think it’s okay to say this now, since its not happening, but I think J (who plays Charles Gunn) was to be evil in it.” she said. “He was to become a vampire really early on in this really big battle.”
Richards, adds “I’d probably have him come back as a vampire and then kill himself.” Added Richards. “That’s always how I wanted it to end for my character.”
So bummed right now. So bummed.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.