“Stir of Echoes 2″ to star Brat Packer
I like Rob Lowe. He’s cool. Yeah, go on, cheekily punch me on the shoulder and shake your head at the proclamation. But think about it, the guy has starred in some of the coolest movies – and TV shows – of all time. “St Elmo’s Fire”, “About Last Night”, “The Outsiders”, “Square Dance” and of course, “The West Wing”. Even the mini-series redo of “Salem’s Lot”, that he did, was quite cool.
Lowe, who just briefly returned to “The West Wing” for it’s final episodes (too little, too late though), will headline the sequel to the Kevin Bacon starrer “Stir of Echoes”.
The Ernie Barbaresh (“Cube Zero”) written/directed follow-up stars Lowe as a soldier who returns from the war in Iraq, only to have visions of the dead.
“Stir of Echoes: The Dead Speak” begins shooting mid-July in Toronto. Lionsgate will release.
- Story deets for Noomi Rapace starrer Rupture - April 21, 2015
- James Wan doing remake of The Entity - April 21, 2015
- Shadowhunters recruits out of Vampire Academy - April 21, 2015
- Final Trailer : The Death of Superman Lives - April 21, 2015
- Friday Night Lights star headlines S.H.I.E.L.D spin-off - April 21, 2015
- Another original returns for X-Files sequel series - April 21, 2015
- Billy Zane returns for Zoolander 2 - April 21, 2015
- Captain Marvel writers confirmed - April 21, 2015
- Pan postponed - April 21, 2015
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.