The return of Lambda, Lambda, Lambda
“It’s all new characters, it’s only the spirit we’re keeping. It’s got a totally different modern spin on it.”
According to Newman – who I’ve got a feeling is going to be to quite a commodity, pretty soon – the film won’t feature the classic characters, Lewis and Gilbert, nor will it feature, even briefly, original leads Anthony Edwards and Robert Carradine.
From the beginning, Newman told the studio that he’s not “making nerds, as like the guys with the pocket protectors, the idea of a nerd has evolved. Nerds are even cool now, so we have to look at it in a whole different way. So, is Booger going to be in the movie? No”.
As for who will be in the movie, Newman says he’d like to cast some of the actors from his new movie, “Fanboys”, as well as some “totally new faces”.
Thankfully, it’ll be set around the same fraternities – including, yes, Lambda Lambda Lambda.
They’re going to shoot in the Summer.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.