Another movie role for Fergie?
Variety finally announced today – months after we movie news sites reported such news – the casting for Robert Rodriguez’s wedge of the “Grind House” project.
Most of the cast, you’ll already have heard about – Freddy Rodriguez, Rose McGowan, Josh Brolin, Marley Shelton, Michael Biehn, Jeff Fahey, & Michael Parks – but there is one new name on there: Stacy ‘Fergie’ Ferguson.
Yep, seems the bootie-shakin’ lead singer of “The Black Eyed Peas” has scored another juicy movie role, hot on the heels of he small turn in the “Poseidon” redo, and with Rodriguez playing camera-daddy, it’s no doubt going to be a goodie. I’m expecting a wild little cameo… possibly the film’s feisty eye-candy.
The 31-year-old singer’s first big acting stint was in the early 80’s kids TV show “
Kid’s Incorporated”. Besides “Poseidon”, she’s appeared in such films as “Be Cool” (as herself), and TV shows like “Las Vegas” (not surprisingly, since her lover, Josh Duhamel, stars on it) and “Married with Children”.
“Grind House” will be in theatres Easter Weekend next year.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.