Episodes to air May 29/June 5
Commander-in-Chief – Monday May 29
Network : 7
Time : 9:40 PM
The Verdict : Just wanted to mention that Channel 7 will be skipping one of the episodes from this current/the only season (episode 12 will be broadcast later on – it must be boring, or something) and rushing through them, rather quickly. If it means it stays on at a reasonable hour, I’m all for it. To an extent. .
This episode is quite a good one though, so worth tuning in for. It’s time for President Allen (Geena Davis) to give her state of the union address, so she’s going through the archives and watching the speeches of her predecessors, whilst trying to block out the opinion of her incessant adversary, sir Sneak-a-lot, Templeton (Donald Sutherland).
It won’t be on for too much longer, especially in this time-slot, so catch it while you can.
In the episode to follow (screening June 5th,), Adam Arkin (“Chicago Hope”) joins the cast as Allen’s choice for the new for attorney general. Not as easy to swear him in as one would expect, when it’s revealed that the man once paroled a crook who, a week after he was let out of jail, went and shot an elderly woman in the face. Yep, a media frenzy, and then some, kicks into high gear.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.