Episodes to air May 29/June 5
Commander-in-Chief – Monday May 29
Network : 7
Time : 9:40 PM
The Verdict : Just wanted to mention that Channel 7 will be skipping one of the episodes from this current/the only season (episode 12 will be broadcast later on – it must be boring, or something) and rushing through them, rather quickly. If it means it stays on at a reasonable hour, I’m all for it. To an extent. .
This episode is quite a good one though, so worth tuning in for. It’s time for President Allen (Geena Davis) to give her state of the union address, so she’s going through the archives and watching the speeches of her predecessors, whilst trying to block out the opinion of her incessant adversary, sir Sneak-a-lot, Templeton (Donald Sutherland).
It won’t be on for too much longer, especially in this time-slot, so catch it while you can.
In the episode to follow (screening June 5th,), Adam Arkin (“Chicago Hope”) joins the cast as Allen’s choice for the new for attorney general. Not as easy to swear him in as one would expect, when it’s revealed that the man once paroled a crook who, a week after he was let out of jail, went and shot an elderly woman in the face. Yep, a media frenzy, and then some, kicks into high gear.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.