Episode airing May 25
Hello Goodbye – Thursday May 25
Network : 9
Time : 9:00 PM
The Verdict : A rather unique new series, hosted by Rebecca Harris, in which the lass randomly approaches people in the airport, hoping to unpack their emotional baggage.
You may recall that in last weeks episode, John brought his best friend’s girlfriend out from Canada as a surprise and tonight Rebecca Harris finds out how the trip went as Lena is set to return home.
Just one of the many stories in this ‘unique’ and I’m ashamed to say, somewhat touching, Aussie series.
Also, we meet Lori-Beth and Marco, who have been married with two children and have been living in his home country of Italy. After six weeks in Australia Lori-Beth wants to stay and Marco is returning to Italy, leaving them torn as they are not sure when they’ll meet up again.
Also, it’s been a rough year for Lorette who has been battling breast cancer, and at times it didn’t look like she would make it, and now is she off to Hong Kong with her mum.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.