Nicolas Cage, on ya bike!
Yeah. Hmmm. Well….I guess…..it could be ok….still not sold…..hey, is that a Victorian Tram in the background?
Behold, the new “Ghost Rider” trailer, aka ‘that movie Nicolas Cage made in Melbourne, last year, which resulted in them shutting down the streets we travel to work on’.
Granted, the effects do look good. Looks like the dude has got a bit of a curry-esque fire going on there…. if the storyline is half as good (and have heard that the script is actually OK), we might have ourselves the new “X-Men”, or atleast, um, “Daredevil”.
But, seriously guys, I haven’t read a friggin’ comic book since you could pick up a copy of “Jughead” at your local milk bar for 10 cents — – the fans are the only ones that’ll know whether they’ve pulled it off. Take a microscope to it, boffins!
View the “Ghost Rider” trailer
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.