A “Sum Of All Fears” reunion
Ben Affleck will re-team with his “Sum of All Fears” co-star Morgan Freeman, for “Gone Baby Gone”, the Southie’s directorial debut.
The film, which will also star Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan and Ed Harris, is based on the novel by Dennis Lehane about two detectives that are investigating the disappearance of a missing child.
According to The Boston Herald, the film started shooting on Boston’s waterfront on Monday.
By the way, had a chat to someone at Paramount about the Jack Ryan series, recently, of which Affleck is contracted to return for at least one more stint as the young C.I.A Analyst. It’s a no go. They were originally going to do “Red Rabbit” – heck, it was essentially written with a movie in mind! – but for undisclosed reasons, assumingly financial, they’ve put a pin in that balloon. They’re doing a series of John Clark movies instead.
Thanks to ‘Goanna Joanna’
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.