A “Sum Of All Fears” reunion
Ben Affleck will re-team with his “Sum of All Fears” co-star Morgan Freeman, for “Gone Baby Gone”, the Southie’s directorial debut.
The film, which will also star Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan and Ed Harris, is based on the novel by Dennis Lehane about two detectives that are investigating the disappearance of a missing child.
According to The Boston Herald, the film started shooting on Boston’s waterfront on Monday.
By the way, had a chat to someone at Paramount about the Jack Ryan series, recently, of which Affleck is contracted to return for at least one more stint as the young C.I.A Analyst. It’s a no go. They were originally going to do “Red Rabbit” – heck, it was essentially written with a movie in mind! – but for undisclosed reasons, assumingly financial, they’ve put a pin in that balloon. They’re doing a series of John Clark movies instead.
Thanks to ‘Goanna Joanna’
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.