A “Sum Of All Fears” reunion
Ben Affleck will re-team with his “Sum of All Fears” co-star Morgan Freeman, for “Gone Baby Gone”, the Southie’s directorial debut.
The film, which will also star Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan and Ed Harris, is based on the novel by Dennis Lehane about two detectives that are investigating the disappearance of a missing child.
According to The Boston Herald, the film started shooting on Boston’s waterfront on Monday.
By the way, had a chat to someone at Paramount about the Jack Ryan series, recently, of which Affleck is contracted to return for at least one more stint as the young C.I.A Analyst. It’s a no go. They were originally going to do “Red Rabbit” – heck, it was essentially written with a movie in mind! – but for undisclosed reasons, assumingly financial, they’ve put a pin in that balloon. They’re doing a series of John Clark movies instead.
Thanks to ‘Goanna Joanna’
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.