“Fast & The Furious” star quits latest picture
Vin Diesel has apparently walked from what sounded like one of his more promising future efforts. In “Black Water Transit”, Diesel would’ve played a criminal whose trying to get his family’s illegal gun collection to a safe haven.
According to VinExperience, Diesel has dropped out of the picture, leaving the film without a lead. Kevin Bacon was due to co-star.
The film, from music-video director Samuel Bayer, was expected to start filming at the end of July in Chicago. Savvy autograph hunters of the windy city are apparently quite devastated that Mr.Vincent won’t be headed to town.
It is hoped that the film will be recast (Bruce Willis was originally being sought for a lead role, it’s possible he may return?), and will return to Chicago to shoot – later in the year.
Local Chicago residents shouldn’t despair though, another action hero may be headed to town. Rumour has it that Bruce Willis and the “Die Hard 4” roadshow may have chosen the city as the location for the new sequel.
Thanks to ‘Janine’
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.