Clint, in “Xena” outfit, live from San Diego
Ten Minutes ago, about six zillion comic buffs (and one dude dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow) burst through the glass doors of Comic-Con, and headed for the huge exhibition hall. Yep, its preview night and anyone who knows their Frank Miller from their Joss Whedon, has hit the halls in an effort to grab the latest comics, face-masks or signatures of the stars.
I tell ya, it’s crazy. Mad. Chaotic. Hectic. Bursting with energy. In the morning, there was hardly a car in sight. By 3pm, San Diego was packed. Cars everywhere. Horns screaming. Curbside fights. Dudes hanging from bars with bottles stapled to their hands.
Broke up the madness today – – by checking out “The Devil Wears Prada”. Wasn’t too bad at all…. or, it was totally awful…and I didn’t notice because Anne Hathaway was so friggin’ gorgeous in it. Man, if only you could order that by the slice. Oh Yeah Baby.
Anyway, the big stuff begins in the morning. Talk then.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.