Rumour has it that Ledger is The Joker
The big buzz around Comic Con – apparently reps from the studio are even suggesting there could be some truth to it to it – is that Australian actor (no, not Lachy Hulme- who was reportedly rumoured to be up for the role, too) Heath Ledger is about to snag the role of ‘The Joker’ in the upcoming “Batman Begins” sequel. Multiple people tipped me off to this today in San Diego. One someone told me tonight that they apparently went with a younger actor to play the role – rather than a Robin Williams or Paul Bettany – because they want The Joker to look of similar age to his adversary, Batman.
No idea whether this means a confirmation will come as soon as Warner’s panel in the morning (unlikely), but never the less, an interesting ‘solid’ rumor. Don’t know if I’m sold on the idea of Ledger as the clown prince of crime, myself, but movie magic is bound to change my mind.
Will let you know if anything else is heard, at Comic Con, on this.
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
- Jane Levy to star in Bushwick - March 5, 2015
- The first clip from The Gunman - March 5, 2015
- Goldblum, Hemsworth join Independence Day 2 - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.