Sequel news from “Grudge 2″ Interviews
Shouldn’t be surprised, considering it’s all about the cabbage. but interesting to hear that Sony have already started planning for “The Grudge 3″ – several months shy of the release of “Grudge 2″.
Takashi Shimizu, director of “The Grudge 2″ (saw some footage from the film and it looks OK – hopefully, better than the first), told us today that the studio is keen for him to direct the second sequel [as well]. Though he said he’d like to be involved in some capacity – and he isn’t ruling out directing it, yet – he would probably only produce it. He seems keen to journey beyond the world of “The Grudge”.
Speaking of sequels, “Grudge 2″ star Amber Tamblyn (what a cute little ball of energy she was!) said there’s early talks about doing a sequel to the popular “Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants”. That shouldn’t be a surprise either – not only because the first film made some OK bank, but because there’s several literary sequels to the first. The original cast would return.
- Story deets for Noomi Rapace starrer Rupture - April 21, 2015
- James Wan doing remake of The Entity - April 21, 2015
- Shadowhunters recruits out of Vampire Academy - April 21, 2015
- Final Trailer : The Death of Superman Lives - April 21, 2015
- Friday Night Lights star headlines S.H.I.E.L.D spin-off - April 21, 2015
- Another original returns for X-Files sequel series - April 21, 2015
- Billy Zane returns for Zoolander 2 - April 21, 2015
- Captain Marvel writers confirmed - April 21, 2015
- Pan postponed - April 21, 2015
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.