Martial-arts star won’t be co-starring in Ratner film
A month or two ago, Director Brett Ratner mentioned he’d love to get rising martial-arts movie star Tony Jaa (“Ong Bak”) in “Rush Hour 3”. Today, Jaa tells Rotten Tomatoes that that won’t be happening.
According to the actor, Ratner did call, and there were talks about him joining the production, but due to scheduling difficulties (he’s busy doing the “Ong Bak” sequel), they just couldn’t work it out.
No doubt Ratner wanted Jaa to play a villain in the film, which pits sirs Chan and Tucker against a Chinese Triad crew.
The director is also believed to be in talks with former “Seinfeld” star Michael Richards, his “X-Men 3” star Ian McKellen, Vinnie Jones and director Roman Polanski about playing parts in the sequel.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.