Was rumoured to be Chicago, earlier this year
According to Hollywood North Report, “Live Free or Die Hard” – that’s “Die Hard 4” for those, unlike the chap tapping the keys, who doesn’t live on the net – might be eyeing a Vancouver shoot.
The site says the film – which pits John McClane, and tweenage sidekick, against cyber terrorists – might be making a late ’06 booking with the area.
Not at all surprising that they’re toying with Vancouver, considering the spruiking – never a bad word to say about it, and that’s after the release of the film, a time when actors/directors/writers/publicists generally modify claims they made whilst plugging whatever film it is they’re selling at the time – that Bruce Willis has done for the place. Apparently had a hoot doing “16 Blocks” there, last year.
Earlier this year, rumours surfaced that FOX might be actually eyeing Chicago as a possible for the new sequel – which stars Willis and Justin Long – but seems they’ve reverted back to their original [more affordable] choice, Montreal.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.