A new Zombie comedy announced
Another Zombie project?
Something is definitely funky in the water over there in the City of Angels me thinks.
Hot on the rotting heels of the ten or so zombie films that have been announced over the past couple of months comes news from Variety that “Simpsons” scribe/co-exec producer Dana Gould has inked a deal to bring a Zombie laffer to Comedy Central. He’ll write and star in the small-screen effort.
Called “Last Larry”, and partially inspired by “Shaun of the Dead,” the half-hour comedy is set in a post-apocalyptic world in which the few remaining survivors are trying to get on with their lives.
“It’s a very traditional sitcom set in the world of a zombie holocaust,” Gould said. “I felt fairly positive after I pitched it that I wouldn’t hear a lot of ‘Not that idea again.’ ”
On the feature front, Gould has come aboard to write “Alternadad,” the Warner Bros. comedy from Anonymous and Bill Gerber (“The Dukes of Hazzard”). Pic is based on Neal Pollack memoir, which revolves around the author’s attempt to stay hip and relevant in the face of fatherhood.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.