Captain Tightpants may have a new TV gig
Captain Tightpants might have some pals – needless to say, some pals that wouldn’t mind helping him get out of them, the tight pants that is – in Wisteria Lane.
“Firefly” fave – and “White Noise: The Light” star – Nathan Fillion is being coaxed over to ABC’s “Desperate Housewives”. Considering Fillion’s a FOX-TV boy – which is where “Firefly” and “Drive” screened; albeit briefly – it’s almost like cheating with a party that you can actually see a future with.
Apparently Fillion and Dana Delaney (“China Beach”) would play a couple who move to Wisteria Lane with the woman’s daughter (Fonseca). He’d be quite a few years younger than his bride.
Don’t sweat it though film fans, I dare say it won’t be too long before Fillion’s back on the silver screen too. He’s apparently terrific in the new movie “Waitress”, so don’t be surprised if his TV contract’s a short one.
Fillion’s one of the best actors around at the moment. If you’ve never seen his fine work in “Firefly” pick up the DVD Box set today.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.