Captain Tightpants may have a new TV gig
Captain Tightpants might have some pals – needless to say, some pals that wouldn’t mind helping him get out of them, the tight pants that is – in Wisteria Lane.
“Firefly” fave – and “White Noise: The Light” star – Nathan Fillion is being coaxed over to ABC’s “Desperate Housewives”. Considering Fillion’s a FOX-TV boy – which is where “Firefly” and “Drive” screened; albeit briefly – it’s almost like cheating with a party that you can actually see a future with.
Apparently Fillion and Dana Delaney (“China Beach”) would play a couple who move to Wisteria Lane with the woman’s daughter (Fonseca). He’d be quite a few years younger than his bride.
Don’t sweat it though film fans, I dare say it won’t be too long before Fillion’s back on the silver screen too. He’s apparently terrific in the new movie “Waitress”, so don’t be surprised if his TV contract’s a short one.
Fillion’s one of the best actors around at the moment. If you’ve never seen his fine work in “Firefly” pick up the DVD Box set today.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.