“Fantastic” babe joins Mike Myers comedy
Once she wraps the demanding frightfest “The Eye”, Jessica Alba will give her lungs a rest courtesy of the new Mike Myers comedy “Love Guru”.
The foxy “Fantastic Four” star will play love interest to the “Austin Powers” stars new character – a maharishi by the name of Pitka.
Pitka is an American who was left at the gates of an ashram in India as a child and raised by gurus. He moves back to the U.S. to seek fame and fortune in the world of self-help and spirituality, specializing in settling intimacy issues between couples.
His unorthodox methods are put to the test when he must settle a rift between star hockey player Darren Roanoke (Romany Malco from “The 40-Year-Old Virgin”) and his estranged wife. After the split, Roanoke’s wife starts dating the star member of a rival team, sending her husband into a major professional skid — to the horror of the team’s owner, Jane Bullard (Alba), and Coach Cherkov (Verne ‘Mini-Me’ Troyer).
Marco Schnabel, who worked on “Austin Powers in Goldmember,” will direct from a screenplay written by Myers and Graham Gordy.
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
- Goddard rebooting Spider-Man - March 3, 2015
- Lawrence, Spielberg win War - March 3, 2015
- Netflix announces airdates for OITNB, Wet Hot American Summer and more… - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.