Little “Toy Story” joke there, fellas
Colin Hanks is hangin’ with the Playboy bunnies.
And, er, he’s about to do it on film, too.
Tom’s boy is joining the cast of the untitled-Anna-Faris-comedy, the one in which she plays a Playboy bunny who gets kicked out of the Playboy Mansion and becomes the house mother to the lamest sorority on a college campus.
There’s a few other additions to the cast too, including “Vacation” vet Beverly D’Angelo, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Monet Mazur (“Torque”) will play an evil Playboy bunny, while Kiely Williams will plays a member of the lame sorority, one who suffers from extreme shyness and communicates via notes and texts. Tyson Ritter is a frat guy who is more than he seems, while Owen Benjamin is a butler seduced by Mazur. D’Angelo (“Entourage”) is the house mom of the bitchy sorority, of which Rachel Specter (“Lonely Hearts”) is a part.
Oh, and Tom’s playing the love interest to Faris. Lucky prick.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.