Nigel Cole’s latest is raising Cain
Dean Cain looks to have scored one of his bigger parts in more recent years. His last major film role was opposite Denzel Washington in 2003’s “Out of Time”.
The former “Lois & Clark” star has joined the cast of Nigel Cole’s ”Five Dollars a Day”, starring Christopher Walken and Allesandro Nivola.
Sharon Stone, Amanda Peet and Peter Coyote have also been added.
Walken plays Nat, a grifter father who prides himself on living like a king on five dollars a day. He enlists the companionship of his son Flynn (Nivola) for a cross-country odyssey that proves to be quite humorous and poignant. Along the way Nat plans a sting on his old partner, Bert Kruger (Coyote), a wealthy guy who stole Nat’s wife many years ago. Sharon Stone also stars as Nat’s old girlfriend Dolores.
Production began September 10th on the film.
2008 looks like it could be Cain’s year – he’s also guest-starring on the next season of “Smallville”.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.