Returning as Neil Shawn in sequel to 2000 actioner
Remember the other day when I suggested that Wesley Snipes’s career may be over now that he’s had to ditch the Spike Lee movie? How nice it is to be proven wrong.
Word has trickled in that Snipes has spent the majority of October filming “The Art of War 2”, in BC, a sequel to his 2000 actioner. Initially, the actor wasn’t going to be headlining the sequel, but seems he just couldn’t resist playing operative Neil Shaw again. Or something.
The first one wasn’t a great film by any means, but the fact that Snipes is doing a follow-up to a film that got a theatrical outing, and did OK, is a sign that his career’s slowly getting back on track. Now if only he can follow it up with a “Passenger 57” sequel – “Passenger 58”, anyone? – or convince Mario Van Peebles to champion that “New Jack City” prequel a tad more, he’ll be cooking with gas!
(On a side note : A film that was originally going to be called “Art of War 2” is now being retitled “Intervention” according to the IMDB. That one stars Anthony ‘Treach’ Criss).
Thanks to ‘Florence Nightingale’
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.