New film from “Crank” creators grabs Hall
I really like “Dexter”, but I have to admit, it doesn’t have me aching to do a marathon sitting of a season’s worth of episodes or anything. It’s the kind of series that I don’t mind only watching an episode of now-and-then, but not everyday. Maybe Julie Benz needs to get her gear off or something.
Whatever the case, the show has done wonders for both Benz (whose soon to appear in “John Rambo”) and Michael C.Hall, who plays the titular character. CHUD says “Crank” duo Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor have signed Hall to wear the ‘I’m bad’ shirt for their new film, “Game”.
The movie will star Gerard Butler as Kable, who is the top ranked warrior in Slayers, which is a mass-scale, multiplayer online game. But he wants to get back his identity and so he goes on a quest to destroy the system that has incarcerated him. Hall will be playing the “guy pulling the strings” bad guy, Ken Castle.
Sounds like it could be a cool movie – then again, I thought the same about “Crank” before watching it.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.