New film from “Crank” creators grabs Hall
I really like “Dexter”, but I have to admit, it doesn’t have me aching to do a marathon sitting of a season’s worth of episodes or anything. It’s the kind of series that I don’t mind only watching an episode of now-and-then, but not everyday. Maybe Julie Benz needs to get her gear off or something.
Whatever the case, the show has done wonders for both Benz (whose soon to appear in “John Rambo”) and Michael C.Hall, who plays the titular character. CHUD says “Crank” duo Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor have signed Hall to wear the ‘I’m bad’ shirt for their new film, “Game”.
The movie will star Gerard Butler as Kable, who is the top ranked warrior in Slayers, which is a mass-scale, multiplayer online game. But he wants to get back his identity and so he goes on a quest to destroy the system that has incarcerated him. Hall will be playing the “guy pulling the strings” bad guy, Ken Castle.
Sounds like it could be a cool movie – then again, I thought the same about “Crank” before watching it.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.