A “Royale” appointment for some Superheroes
Eva Green, that tall glass of spirits that shaked and later stirred Bond’s senses in “Casino Royale”, jetted into Sydney this week to audition for a role in – a film many assumed was dead – “Justice League”, says The Daily Telegraph.
And before anyone says ‘No, she was in town for The Golden Compass premiere’ – yes, there was a ”Golden Compass” premiere last Sunday night in Sydney, and some of the cast did turn up (Nicole Kidman was there), but according to the paper, Green was a no-show. She was probably in her 5-star hotel room rehearsing lines with her boyfriend Martin Csokas.
So, let the speculation begin, whom is Green auditioning for in “Justice League”? I think she’d make a pretty fly Wonder Woman… but hasn’t Megan Gale got that role? Or has she?
It’s harder to keep track on “Justice League” than it is of greyhounds in a race, and I bet Warner Bros likes that just fine.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.