Rob Lowe teaming with Tim Sullivan for horror pic?
Tim Sullivan, writer/director of “Driftwood” (now on DVD stateside – – haven’t seen it yet myself), tells the Windy City Times that he’ll he’ll do a vampire film starring Thomas Dekker and potentially, 80s icon Rob Lowe next year.
“My next flick is the sequel to Maniacs, and then after that, a project I am directing for Tobe Hooper with Diamond Dallas Page called Clowns. After that, however, I am going into production on a supernatural love story called Brothers of the Blood, depicting a love triangle between two male vampires and a female mortal. It will be sexy, scary, tragic, elegant, operatic and, yes, highly erotic. Thomas Dekker, who was on [ TV’s ] Heroes and is John Connor in the new Terminator TV series for Fox, will be playing the young male vampire, and we are in talks with Rob Lowe to play the elder.”
The full interview can be found Here
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.