“Hitman” helmer might resurrect Howard hero
“Hitman” may have been one of 2007s biggest stinkers – but apparently Hollywood still likes the way director Xavier Gens smells (and really, we all know whose fault it was that this one blew…. and it wasn’t the guy in the director’s cap with gaffer tape slapped across his smile).
According to Dark Horizons, The 32-year-old French filmmaker is apparently in talks to helm the new “Conan the Barbarian” movie thats seemingly been in the works longer than Schwarzenegger’s been governing California. The Arnold-less remake, which Robert Rodriguez was at one time attached to, is set up at Millennium Films who plans to have it in theatres by 2009.
Maybe this time Gens will actually get ‘final cut’ or at least the power to make a couple of crucial decisions about his film before they lock picture.
Don’t consider it a done deal just yet though – a few days back Aint it Cool reported that John McTiernan (“Predator”) had actually been approached about helming the new “Conan”.
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
- The Smurfs to return March 31, 2017 - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.