Model confirms she’s been cast in “Justice League”
Though the film has been pushed back due to the writer’s strike, Megan Gale has finally confirmed she’s been chosen to play ‘Wonder Woman’ in “Justice League of America”.
The 32-year-old, who has also just announced her retirement from the Cat-Walk, tells News.com.au, “I still can’t believe it,” she said. “I have been infatuated with Wonder Woman since I was a teenager.”
Gale said she had known since October that she had the part in the Warner Bros film, but was sworn to secrecy.
Gale said she was a big fan of American actor Lynda Carter, who donned the gold-plated bustier, knee-high boots and star-spangled bloomers to play Wonder Woman in the 1970s TV series.
“I’ve been a fan of Wonder Woman since I was a teenager,” Gale said. “People used to tell me I looked like Lynda Carter. It was always a bit of a fantasy. It was never going to be a reality for me, but it kind of found me and I’m a big believer in fate and destiny. Even if the writers’ strike goes on forever, for me, the fact that I’ve been cast as Wonder Woman is enough.”
The latest is “Justice League” will be back before the cameras by mid-year – strike pending.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.