In-between their [Iâ€™m assuming] perspiring love-making sessions, Robert Rodriguez and girlie-pal Rose McGowan are set to do a movie together.
The â€œSin Cityâ€ twosome has announced plans to bring â€œRed Sonjaâ€ â€“ youâ€™ll remember it as an ill-fated Schwarzenegger vehicle of the mid 80s â€“ to the big screen. Millennium will handle the project.
“Red Sonja”Â is based on the characterÂ created by Robert E. Howard and adapted for Marvel Comics by Roy Thomas. It centers on aÂ young girl overcomingÂ tragedy to become the most feared woman warrior of all time as sheÂ seeks vengeance on those who destroyed her familyÂ andÂ discovers a larger purpose for her unearthly powers.
Question : Would you all rather Rodriguez just stopped procrastinating and started work on â€œSin City 2â€ already?
- Greg Mclean gunning for Belco Experiment - April 1, 2015
- Bloodline returning for season two - April 1, 2015
- What a Croc! - April 1, 2015
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.