Last Week â€“ while we were awkwardly offline â€“ word leaked that a prequel to â€œ300â€ (yeah, the guys-in-undies romp released last year) was in early development. Apparently theyâ€™ve just got to iron out everybodyâ€™s contract â€“ or was that â€˜under wearâ€™? â€“ before Warner officially announce it.
You know what? I couldnâ€™t care for a â€œ300â€ follow-up. Iâ€™d much rather see a follow-up to the greatest gangster movie of the last ten years, â€œThe Departedâ€.
A year or so back it was revealed that Mark Wahlberg was circling both a sequel, and a prequel, to the all-star Oscar favourite. There were even people putting pen to paper on them.
The actor-who-wishes-to-distance-himself-from-the-Marky-Mark-tag offered MTV an update on those films.
â€œTheyâ€™re [still] developing it,â€ Wahlberg sighed. â€œIf it can be better than the first, then great. Iâ€™ll be all for it. Iâ€™m not interested in going for the paycheck. I love â€˜Godfather 2â€™ but, then again, I donâ€™t like â€˜Godfather 3.â€™â€
Did I just hear someone yell out â€œDonâ€™t hold your breath, Clint!â€?
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.