The original plan â€“ and I donâ€™t think this is giving anything anyway, since we all know how inexorable the killer clown is â€“ was for Heath Ledger to return as The Joker in one more â€˜â€™Batmanâ€™â€™ flick â€“ after this monthâ€™s â€œThe Dark Knightâ€.
It goes without saying that Ledger wonâ€™t be back â€“ and according to seriesâ€™ star Gary Oldman (Jim Gordon), neither will the purple-jacketed villain.
The actor â€“ who sounds about as pleased as piss to be back playing Gordon in the â€˜â€™Batman Beginsâ€™â€™ sequel, and I say that acerbically – tells MovieWeb that The Riddler could be the Rogue Batman faces in sequel number two.
Be interesting to see Chris Nolanâ€™s interpretation of that character â€“ to many, The Ridllerâ€™s a zany nimrod that Jim Carrey played in â€˜â€™Batman Foreverâ€™â€™. He was about as threatening as a sprayed fly. No doubt the new â€˜Riddlerâ€™ will still wear some kind of question-marked costume, but heâ€™ll be a tad more menacing than Ace Venturaâ€™s incarnation. Maybe Paul Bettany? Heyâ€¦ what about Johnny Depp? Heck, I’ll do it.. if the costume doesn’t ride up my ass!
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.