This competition is open to Australian Residents Only
Thanks to Village Roadshow, Moviehole has 15 in-season passes up for grabs to see “The Dark Knight” starring Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal and the late, great Heath Ledger.
With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman has been making headway against local crime… until a rising criminal mastermind known as The Joker unleashes a fresh reign of chaos across Gotham City.
To stop this devious new menace — Batman’s most personal and vicious enemy yet — he will have to use every high-tech weapon in his arsenal and confront everything he believes
To Win : Just fill out your details below, and tell us two actors Moviehole interviewed ON THE SET of “The Dark Knight”?
“The Dark Knight” is rated M (Frequent action violence)
Only at the Movies July 16 www.thedarkknightmovie.com.au
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.