Keanu Reeves already has long legs… why he’d want stretchier storks is beyond me!
According to CHUD ,The “Speed” star is rumoured to be playing ‘Plastic Man’ in a film based on the classic comic and cartoon series. It’s not the first time the bodacious actor-rocker has been mooted for a tight-wearing superhero part – a couple of years back Warner tried to talk him into donning the giant ‘S’ to play Clark Kent.
“Plastic Man” would, I imagine, be a much more lighter film than a “Superman” though (I always saw the character as a hammy sort-of Saturday Morning funny… something that belonged more in the Hanna-Barbera stables than DC) … but then, considering who is supposedly directing the film – it’ll likely be a tad “deeper” than the old toon. Yep, Larry and Andy Wachowski, the chaps behind Reeves’ biggest success to date “The Matrix”, want to helm this puppy .
You may recall that the W’s wrote a “Plastic Man” script prior to the first “Matrix” (there’s a script review of it here). Assumingly they’ll use that as the basis for this new incarnation.
Let’s see if this pans out.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.