Keanu Reeves already has long legs… why he’d want stretchier storks is beyond me!
According to CHUD ,The “Speed” star is rumoured to be playing ‘Plastic Man’ in a film based on the classic comic and cartoon series. It’s not the first time the bodacious actor-rocker has been mooted for a tight-wearing superhero part – a couple of years back Warner tried to talk him into donning the giant ‘S’ to play Clark Kent.
“Plastic Man” would, I imagine, be a much more lighter film than a “Superman” though (I always saw the character as a hammy sort-of Saturday Morning funny… something that belonged more in the Hanna-Barbera stables than DC) … but then, considering who is supposedly directing the film – it’ll likely be a tad “deeper” than the old toon. Yep, Larry and Andy Wachowski, the chaps behind Reeves’ biggest success to date “The Matrix”, want to helm this puppy .
You may recall that the W’s wrote a “Plastic Man” script prior to the first “Matrix” (there’s a script review of it here). Assumingly they’ll use that as the basis for this new incarnation.
Let’s see if this pans out.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.