There’s a bevy of funky fresh stills and freshly-rolled posters being passed around in San Diego. Here’s a rundown of where you can get a photographic glimpse of some of them on the web :
Drag Me to Hell
Bloody Disgusting has a new still from the Sam Raimi-directed flick
A poster for the upcoming Kate Beckinsale thriller is at Shock Til You Drop
JoBlo.com has a look at the teaser poster for the new Diablo Cody film.
The aforementioned site also has a look at the new David Goyer/Gary Oldman film
The Day The Earth Stood Still
IGN has some new one-sheets from the upcoming Keanu Reeves pic
Some sweet new posters from Mark Wahlberg’s “Max Payne” are at JoBlo
Feast 2 : Sloppy Seconds
Shock Til You Drop has quite a few photos from the upcoming sequel
The Lost Boys : The Tribe
One of the best displays at Comic Con – “The Tribe” Caravan!
A New shot of Benicio del Toro and Tony Hopkins in the “Wolfman” remake is at Bloody Disgusting
Friday the 13th
A banner for the upcoming remake is up at Shock Til You Drop
Warner Bros Con Preview Pics
An assortment of new stills from new flicks at Rope of Silicon
The display doesn’t do anything for me. What about you?
It’s only Preview Day today, so nothing much going on, but expect to see more of this kind of stuff over the next few days…
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.