In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, in which he’s largely [and understandably] quizzed about Megan ‘Wonder Woman’ Gale’s acting ability (“She got the job because she blitzed her screen test. I mean, I had no idea she was so good”), “Justice League of America” director George Miller reveals that the film is indeed still happening – it just won’t film down under as planned.
Miller says the stalled project – which he seems to think is going to happen early next year – will head offshore.
And from the sounds of it, Megan Gale – don’t know about the rest of the attached cast (see below) – is still on board to be his Amazonian Princess.
Before the film was postponed/canceled/tabled earlier this year, Common (“Wanted”) was attached to play The Green Lantern, Adam Brody (“The OC”) was The Flash, Arnie Hammer (“Desperate Housewives”) was to be Batman, Teresa Palmer (“December Boys”) was Talia al Ghul, and Jay Baruchel (“Knocked Up”) was villain Max Lord. I’m thinking they might need to biggen their names come ’09, right? especially if they wanna do anywhere near the business – ha! – of “The Dark Knight”.
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.