Moviehole has 5 copies of the terrific “Foyle’s War : The Complete Sixth Season” to Give Away on DVD.
It’s April 1944 and something big is about to happen. Everyone on the South Coast can just feel it. Troops and Forces vehicles are on the move in vast quantities and the Allies have stepped up their bombing campaign over Germany and it would seem the end of the war is in sight.
Season 6 begins with Foyle having resigned as Detective Chief Superintendent at Hastings. DCS Meredith is the new man in charge at Hastings Police station. Fed up with the new boss, Milner has applied for a transfer. No longer needed as a police driver, Sam has also found new employment -although she’s being very reluctant to tell people what the new job involves.
When someone fires shots outside Hastings police station and Meredith is killed, Foyle has no choice but to return to his old job and piece together the facts.
To WIN : Fill out your details below, and tell us who the distributor of this DVD is?
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.