Here’s a competition that’ll make your day!
Thanks to Warner Home Video Australia, Moviehole has 3 copies of the new “Dirty Harry” compilation pack to Give Away [Aussies only, sorry!].
Each Pack Includes :
- Dirty Harry Two-disc Special EditionÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â $14.95RRP
- Magnum Force Deluxe EditionÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â $14.95RRP
- The Enforcer Deluxe EditionÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â $14.95RRP
- Sudden Impact Deluxe EditionÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â $14.95RRP
- Dead Pool Deluxe EditionÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â $14.95RRP
Includes all five Dirty Harry films as Deluxe Editions packed with special features plus content specific to this Ultimate Collector’s Edition!
Dirty Harry: (Deluxe Edition)
It’s all in a day’s work for Dirty Harry, a plainclothesman with the San Francisco police and for his new partner, Chico. A bank robbery and an attempted suicide form the prelude to the main event: catching a skillful sniper who is murdering the innocent while holding a city to ransom. Catching him becomes a war between good and evil – with the protagonists on both sides shown as ruthless, bitter and merciless products of a violent society.
Magnum Force: (Deluxe Edition)
San Francisco Police Inspector `Dirty’ Harry Callahan and his new partner, Early Smith have been temporarily reassigned from Homicide to Stakeout Duty. Meanwhile, those of the city’s criminals who manage to avoid punishment by the courts are nevertheless being killed by unknown assassins. Callahan begins to investigate the murders despite the orders of his superior officer, Lieutenant Briggs. A man has to know his limitations…
The Enforcer: (Deluxe Edition)
Following a reprimand from his superiors for his somewhat destructive approach to his work, Harry Callahan finds his new partner to be female. Though none too pleased with this, the job has to come first – in this case the City being held to ransom following an arms robbery, by a gang prepared to blow up the toilets in the police station itself.
Sudden Impact: (Deluxe Edition)
A vicious serial-killer is on the loose in San Francisco and the police trace a link to a small town further down the coast. When Harry Callahan upsets the press and the mayor in his usual style, he’s shipped out of town to investigate while the heat is on. With the help of his new Magnum handgun Harry goes on the trail leaving behind the usual trail of dead criminals along the way.
The Dead Pool: (Deluxe Edition)
Clint Eastwood returns for his fifth Callahan caper, and this time Harry’s new partner is a karate wiz. Mafia goons sworn to snuff Harry now scramble to protect him. And in the most amazing San Francisco chase since Bullitt, Harry puts pedal to the metal to outrace a bomb-carrying, radio-controlled toy car.
- Premium Packaging
- Bonus Feature-Length documentary Clint Eastwood: Out of the Shadows
- 40+ page Hardcover Book
- Five 5″x 7″ Reproduction Lobby Poster Cards plus an exclusive UCE card
- Wallet with Metal Badge & Laminated ID Card
- Scorpio: Portrait of a Killer – 19″ x 27″ map of San Francisco detailing Harryâ€™s hunt for the killer
- Never-Before-Seen Production Correspondence
TO WIN Tell us the name of the next “Dirty Harry” movie (hee hee)
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
- The Smurfs to return March 31, 2017 - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.