I just got off the phone with “Lost Boys : The Tribe” director P.J Pesce (lovely bloke) who tells me that, if we’d spoken last week, his next film would have been ”Universal Soldier 3” starring Jean Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren.
“Unfortunately that has fallen apart”, says Pesce. “It’s really too bad. We had a great script. But it just cratered – I don’t know what’s gonna happen.”
Pesce’s a bit bummed that he won’t be working with Van Damme and Lundgren on the film but says “It’s the way it goes in this business”.
On a better note, Pesce says he’s just been told “The Tribe” is the highest-selling DVD of the year.
“It actually doubled their projections”, says the filmmaker. “Warner Bros is very happy – and they sent me a bottle of champagne last week”.
He says they’re definitely talking about a third one – one which would bring back Corey Feldman, Jamison Newlander and Corey Haim.
As for whether Pesce will be asked to direct it, he doesn’t know.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.