I just got off the phone with “Lost Boys : The Tribe” director P.J Pesce (lovely bloke) who tells me that, if we’d spoken last week, his next film would have been ”Universal Soldier 3” starring Jean Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren.
“Unfortunately that has fallen apart”, says Pesce. “It’s really too bad. We had a great script. But it just cratered – I don’t know what’s gonna happen.”
Pesce’s a bit bummed that he won’t be working with Van Damme and Lundgren on the film but says “It’s the way it goes in this business”.
On a better note, Pesce says he’s just been told “The Tribe” is the highest-selling DVD of the year.
“It actually doubled their projections”, says the filmmaker. “Warner Bros is very happy – and they sent me a bottle of champagne last week”.
He says they’re definitely talking about a third one – one which would bring back Corey Feldman, Jamison Newlander and Corey Haim.
As for whether Pesce will be asked to direct it, he doesn’t know.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.