While his former â€œ90210â€ co-stars all sign beneficial deals (well, all but Tori â€“ who has pulled out because Jennie and Shannon were getting greater capital) to reprise their long-forgotten roles on the seriesâ€™ revamp, Ian â€˜Steve Sandersâ€™ Ziering basks in the glory of â€“ heh â€“ winning a role in a new National Lampoonâ€™s spoof.
Now if this was 1984, and we were talking about the National Lampoon of â€œVacationâ€ and â€œClass Reunionâ€, then thisâ€™d be quite the coup for Ziering â€“ whoâ€™s barely worked since flattening Sandersâ€™ perm at the end of the series run. But it ainâ€™t â€™84, and these days, National Lampoon would pretty much slap a sticker bearing their name on a hot steaming turd if it was cool enough to touch. It’s all about the back-end points bitches!
Zieringâ€™s big comeback? “National Lampoon’s The Legend of Awesomest Maximus,” a spoof on films like â€œ300â€. Um, but didnâ€™t we just see that? Wasnâ€™t it called â€œMeet the Spartansâ€?
Not that Ziering, Sophie Monk (â€œDate Movieâ€), Will Sasso (TVs â€œMad TVâ€), Kristanna Loken (“Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines”) and the frighteningly thin Rip Torn (has the dude dropped some pounds or what?!) care â€“ after all, its paid work, not something a lot of them see much of.
We wait. Anxiously.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.