Update : Moviehole has since confirmed with a source at Dreamworks that Kyle Jefferson and Cameron Hood are NOT directing the film. They left the project months ago.
Man-of-the-moment Robert Downey Jr looks set to voice a character in Dreamworks Animation’s â€˜â€™MasterMindâ€™â€™, which is due out in November of 2010.
[Woman-of-the-moment] Tina Fey (â€œBaby Mamaâ€) is also being touted to lend her lungs to the production, says EW.
Ben Stillerâ€™s production company will produce the film, the story of a villain who loses his will to live after accidentally killing his archrival.
The best news of all this is that Cameron Hood and Kyle Jefferson (helmers of the acclaimed short “First Flight”), who I met at the Dreamworks compound a few years back (and even sat in on a screening of their short film with them), will direct the pic. I was aware that they were working on a feature – – just hadnâ€™t heard itâ€™d inched forward. Nice work, guys!
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.