Update : Moviehole has since confirmed with a source at Dreamworks that Kyle Jefferson and Cameron Hood are NOT directing the film. They left the project months ago.
Man-of-the-moment Robert Downey Jr looks set to voice a character in Dreamworks Animation’s â€˜â€™MasterMindâ€™â€™, which is due out in November of 2010.
[Woman-of-the-moment] Tina Fey (â€œBaby Mamaâ€) is also being touted to lend her lungs to the production, says EW.
Ben Stillerâ€™s production company will produce the film, the story of a villain who loses his will to live after accidentally killing his archrival.
The best news of all this is that Cameron Hood and Kyle Jefferson (helmers of the acclaimed short “First Flight”), who I met at the Dreamworks compound a few years back (and even sat in on a screening of their short film with them), will direct the pic. I was aware that they were working on a feature – – just hadnâ€™t heard itâ€™d inched forward. Nice work, guys!
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.