Update : Moviehole has since confirmed with a source at Dreamworks that Kyle Jefferson and Cameron Hood are NOT directing the film. They left the project months ago.
Man-of-the-moment Robert Downey Jr looks set to voice a character in Dreamworks Animation’s â€˜â€™MasterMindâ€™â€™, which is due out in November of 2010.
[Woman-of-the-moment] Tina Fey (â€œBaby Mamaâ€) is also being touted to lend her lungs to the production, says EW.
Ben Stillerâ€™s production company will produce the film, the story of a villain who loses his will to live after accidentally killing his archrival.
The best news of all this is that Cameron Hood and Kyle Jefferson (helmers of the acclaimed short “First Flight”), who I met at the Dreamworks compound a few years back (and even sat in on a screening of their short film with them), will direct the pic. I was aware that they were working on a feature – – just hadnâ€™t heard itâ€™d inched forward. Nice work, guys!
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.