Thanks to Roadshow Film Distributors Moviehole has 20 in-season double passes up for grabs to see “Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay“.
The flick, sequel to the riotous “Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle”, again stars John Cho (“American Pie”) and Kal Penn (“Superman Returns”) as the bong-spruiking smokies forever thinking of their stomachs and stash. Their last adventure found them traveling across country to find a White Castle hamburger in order to satisfy a weed-induced case of â€œthe munchies.â€
This time, the boys get themselves in trouble trying to sneak a bong onboard a flight to Amsterdam. Now, being suspected of terrorism, they are forced to run from the law and try to find a way to prove their innocence. What follows is an irreverent and epic journey of deep thoughts, deeper inhaling and a wild trip around the world that is as â€œun-PCâ€ as it gets.
To Win : Enter your details below and tell us “what was White Castle?”
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.