So I see Variety has reported that the likelihood of a â€˜’Ghostbusters 3” is as good as done as last night’s dinner (thanks babe! Love some beef!).
According to the article, “The Office” co-exec producers Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky have been working on a script designed to bring back the original cast – Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson.
And that’s just the problem – as I reported a couple of weeks ago, it’s going to take a miracle for this film to happen – because most of the cast don’t talk any more, and don’t want to. There’s going to need to be a lot of therapy sessions, some excessive venting and maybe a fist-fight or two before the original team head back to the firehouse… if they do. Heck, none of them have even signed on yet – – and won’t until they see the script.
In addition, Sony aren’t into sharing their backend points and profit percentages any more – not like they were in 1984 anyway. The original team aren’t going to do as well from any “Ghostbusters” film nowadays, as they did back then.
Will they be happy with standard scale and two points in the T-Shirt sales?
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.