So I see Variety has reported that the likelihood of a â€˜’Ghostbusters 3” is as good as done as last night’s dinner (thanks babe! Love some beef!).
According to the article, “The Office” co-exec producers Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky have been working on a script designed to bring back the original cast – Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson.
And that’s just the problem – as I reported a couple of weeks ago, it’s going to take a miracle for this film to happen – because most of the cast don’t talk any more, and don’t want to. There’s going to need to be a lot of therapy sessions, some excessive venting and maybe a fist-fight or two before the original team head back to the firehouse… if they do. Heck, none of them have even signed on yet – – and won’t until they see the script.
In addition, Sony aren’t into sharing their backend points and profit percentages any more – not like they were in 1984 anyway. The original team aren’t going to do as well from any “Ghostbusters” film nowadays, as they did back then.
Will they be happy with standard scale and two points in the T-Shirt sales?
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.