Thanks to Paramount Pictures Australia and to celebrate the awesome new teenage comedy ANGUS, THONGS AND PERFECT SNOGGING, Moviehole is giving 1 lucky reader the chance to win an I-POD SHUFFLE! Wicked sick or what, yo!?
But that’s not all…. heck, check this….
The MAJOR PRIZE PACK will include:
1 x Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging â€“ Ipod Shuffle â€“ pre-loaded with the Stiff Dylans track
1 x Set of 2 web cameras
1 x Digital photo Key Chain
1 x Lip Gloss
1x Double in-season pass
10 RUNNERS-UP get :
An in-season double pass to see the film, which commences at theaters on Thursday.
HOW TO WIN : Enter your details below and tell us “Which Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging” star did Moviehole interview?
Only at the movies from September 18
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.