If Mel Gibson approves of Shane Black’s “Lethal Weapon 5″ treatment the film is on, Producer Joel Silver tells Entertainment Weekly.
When reports surfaced this week that writer-director Shane Black (“Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang”) had signed on to direct Universal’s “Cold Warrior”, “Lethal” fans feared that the recently-rumoured fifth instalment would never come to pass. Silver tells the magazine the delay has nothing to do with Black’s new gig – they’re simply waiting for Mel Gibson to approve the treatment.
The site also reports that Black may end up directing the film. If he does, he’ll be taking over the reigns from Richard Donner who directed all four previous “Lethal Weapon” movies.
Though there’s no word on what Black’s story is about, the mag says it involves a couple of young New York Cops. Oh god, tell me it’s not one of these darn ‘Passing the Torch’ flicks!?
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.