With the Ghostbusters about to dust off their Proton Packs, it’s seemingly got Sony thinking of resurrecting another other-worldly-creature-busting crime syndicate – the Men in Black.
A source close to Producer Walter F. Parkes tells Parade Magazine that if time permits in Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith’s schedule, and if they can get a good script happening, there’ll likely be a “Men in Black 3″ in the future.
â€˜’The challenge is getting the script right and finding a time when our busy stars are available,” Parkes’ secret pal says. “Everyone, including Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, wants to do another.”
In 2005, Parkes himself told Cinema Confidential that he’d like to do another “MIB” flick – if only to improve on the poorly “Men in Black 2″.
“There’s been some conversations, just recently actually, because I don’t think we did the best possible job on the second one. It would be great to pull the franchise back.”
Thanks to Cinema Blend for the heads up!
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.