From the executive producers of The Ring and The Grudge comes a true picture of terror, Shutter, debuting as an Unrated DVD to rent from October 22 from Fox Home Entertainment. Soon after relocating to Japan, New York newlyweds Ben (Joshua Jackson; Bobby, â€œDawsonâ€™s Creekâ€) and Jane (Rachael Taylor; Transformers) realize that the honeymoon is over before it can begin. After a tragic accident, a chilling, ghostly shadow begins to appear in their photos. Determined to expose Benâ€™s past, this mysterious spirit image will stop at nothing in her quest to reveal his dark and disturbing secrets. As they delve deeper into the word of spirit photography, Ben and Jane learn that the past can never truly be left behind.
Available as a widescreen DVD, the bone-chilling Shutter is packed with shocking uncut footage not shown in theaters plus a twisted alternate ending, multiple behind-the-scenes featurettes, deleted scenes and an exclusive first look at the horror film Mirrors starring Kiefer Sutherland.
Thanks to Twentieth Century Fox, Moviehole has 10 DVD copies of the film to Give Away.
To WIN : Enter your details below and tell us which of the Shutter stars Moviehole interviewed
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.