When it was announced by Warners that they were intending to reboot the “Superman” franchise -essentially forgetting all about 2006’s “Superman Returns” which apparently didn’t make as much as Horny would’ve liked – many assumed, and understandably so – ‘reboot’ usually means ‘recast’ too, that Brandon Routh would be out on his ass.
Not so. And thank heavens – the guy is a terrific Superman… and an even better Clark.
Latino Review was informed by DC Comics President Paul Levitz that Routh is still the Man of Steel. They’re happy with him and more so, probably can’t be rooted going out in search of a fitting replacement – we all remember how long it took to find Routh, right?
â€œLast week Brandon Routh has come around the offices in New York and Los Angeles as of late to talk about Superman and what we want to doâ€ Levitz tells the site. â€œEveryone is waiting for [Chris] Nolan to sign on for another Batman, once that happens, the release date for Superman and all other future projects will follow.â€
The site predicts a 2012 release date for the new “Superman” film.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.