When it was announced by Warners that they were intending to reboot the “Superman” franchise -essentially forgetting all about 2006’s “Superman Returns” which apparently didn’t make as much as Horny would’ve liked – many assumed, and understandably so – ‘reboot’ usually means ‘recast’ too, that Brandon Routh would be out on his ass.
Not so. And thank heavens – the guy is a terrific Superman… and an even better Clark.
Latino Review was informed by DC Comics President Paul Levitz that Routh is still the Man of Steel. They’re happy with him and more so, probably can’t be rooted going out in search of a fitting replacement – we all remember how long it took to find Routh, right?
â€œLast week Brandon Routh has come around the offices in New York and Los Angeles as of late to talk about Superman and what we want to doâ€ Levitz tells the site. â€œEveryone is waiting for [Chris] Nolan to sign on for another Batman, once that happens, the release date for Superman and all other future projects will follow.â€
The site predicts a 2012 release date for the new “Superman” film.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.