Is Linda Hamilton in â€˜â€™Terminator Salvationâ€™â€™?
You may remember a month ago or so that Schwarzenegger website TheArnoldFans.com mentioned theyâ€™d heard a whisper that Hamilton might be reprising her iconic role of Sarah Connor for a flashback scene in the new pic.
The rumour went bust pretty quickly after with Hamiltonâ€™s peeps responding to the site by saying theyâ€™d had no contact with anyone from the production.
And we assumed that was that.
One of the chaps from the website had the chance to meet Hamilton this past weekend at a convention and asked her himself what the chances of her appearing in the film are.
And you know what? She didnâ€™t say itâ€™s not happening.
â€œWeâ€™ll seeâ€, Hamilton responded.
Now that could mean sheâ€™s still holding out hope that sheâ€™ll get a phone call, or that sheâ€™s just never saying never, but it could also mean Hamilton has been contacted â€“ and has maybe even filmed â€“ a short scene for the film.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.