To celebrate the downunder release of “Mirrors” in Australia, Twentieth Century Fox have 10 prize packs up for grabs for you lucky Aussie horror hounds!
A mall security guard (Kiefer Sutherland) becomes wrapped up in a mystery involving a particular department storeâ€˜s mirrors which seem to bring out the worst in people. Down through the ages, mirrors have always been gateways to other worlds; they have protected us from evil, they have told us the future, and they have told us the truth. Mirrors reflect back at the viewer a glimpse of the human soul. In stories handed down through folk beliefs of generations, and stitched into the fabric of fairy tales and myths worldwide, mirrors have been the gateways to other worlds. is this a realm inhabited by angels, demons, and spirits of the dead? Or, does it reflect back to the viewer a glimpse of the human soul?
To Win : Take a look at the trailer below and tell us where Kiefer’s character takes a job in the film – as is, what’s the name of the place? (Entry Form is Below)
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.