The two driving forces behind TVs â€œHeroesâ€ have left the building.
And it isnâ€™t even a question of whether they were pushed orleft voluntarily â€“ they indeed were booted.
According to the trades, co-exec producers Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb were fired by NBC because the network was becoming increasingly disappointed with the creative direction the show (theyâ€™re not the only ones) was taking.
Alexander and Loeb had been working with Tim Kring, the creator of â€œHeroesâ€, since the 80s when they collaborated on the sequel clunker â€œTeen Wolf Tooâ€.
I canâ€™t help but agree with NBCâ€™s decision to ax Loeb and Alexander. The show really has gone off on some unexplainable mind-numbing tangent the last couple of seasons â€“ and from what I can tell, the rest of this season, the third, seems to be pretty much of the same ilk. Itâ€™s not exactly a boring show, but itâ€™s not exactly gripping either â€“ and considering how good the original pilot was, thatâ€™s a damn shame. Can someone put this ship back on course?
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.